- Position Senior Operational Policy Analyst - Regulatory – Contract
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# MT55910
- Posted 27 June 2020
- Close off 24 July 2020
ASAP – 6 months
We are looking for a Senior Operational Policy Analyst - Regulatory for a 6 month contract in an exciting new area, working on in-depth regulatory and operational policy. You will:
- Lead and assist the development of high-quality, well-researched and reasoned advice and practice to enable operational and regulatory excellence across a Ministry/Crown entity.
- Develop, interpret and review existing policies and legislation.
- Planning the development of compliance rules and guidance material.
- Develop operational policies, procedures and tools (e.g. compliance and enforcement policies, risk assessment tools, procedures to support specific activities, decision making frameworks etc).
- Develop strategies, policies and processes (e.g. compliance, monitoring and enforcement strategy, laboratory strategy).
· Must have Regulatory experience (in the practical application of regulatory principles, preferably in a regulatory capacity)
· Must have Operational experience (in the translation of legislation and /or government policy into practice).
For enquiries please email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and reference Job # MT5581.