- Position Senior Business Analyst
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# MT56830
- Posted 16 November 2020
- Close off 23 November 2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to support a programme of work identified as a strategic priority at a Crown Entity. This role will be key in supporting the delivery of new uniforms into service for the entire organisation. The role will also the support a business as usual (BAU) review of PPE artefacts that are linked with this Programme’s scope.
The role reports to the Project Manager and will:
- Build strong and effective relationships with key project stakeholders including key business units and subject matter experts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop the policy and matrix for allocation of new uniforms/PPE and the policy for safe and effective disposal of old uniforms.
- Develop new and/or review existing processes for implementing project workstreams, for example: sizing exercise; national wearer trials; bulk ordering.
- Develop a sizing exercise plan that includes training collateral and resources targeted for key audiences.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Experience in conducting workshops using formal methodologies, involving multiple parties with independent or competing objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of people from frontline to senior management
- Experience in designing, writing, analysing and reporting on surveys
- Experience in developing policy, standards and guidelines
- Experience in technical writing, process design and documentation
- Experience in design and development of training material
- Experience in working on multiple concurrent initiatives
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline or 5+ years as a Business Analyst or equivalent role
This is an hourly rate contract role, starting ASAP – 30 June 2021.
For enquiries please email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and reference Job #MT5683.