- Position Senior Policy Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# MTH04804
- Posted 17 November 2020
- Close off 8 December 2020
Our client is looking for Senior Policy Advisors with a strong policy background who will lead and support the development and delivery of high profile, innovative, evidence-based policy projects.
Our ideal candidate will offer:
- Demonstrated experience in policy development and design – central government policy experience
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management and engagement across diverse groups
- A desire to influence and think creatively to achieve results
- Strong relationship management skills, quickly building credibility and trust
- Curiosity and openness to develop Te Ao Māori.
As well as being part of an innovative organisation with an important purpose of making Aotearoa, New Zealand, the most liveable place in the world, we offer you:
- A flexible by default approach to support your work-life balance
- Opportunities for development and education
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more, please email your CV to Michelle Thomas at email@example.com, quoting reference 04804 or call Michelle 04 909 7384.