- Position Senior Advisor- Economic Regulation
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# MTH05691
- Posted 1 March 2021
- Close off 15 March 2021
Our client is looking for Senior Policy Advisor with a strong policy and economics background who will lead and support the development and delivery of high profile, innovative, evidence-based policy projects. It will be your responsibility to provide high level strategic policy advice and support to the regulatory design group.
To be successful in these roles, you will:
- be an experienced senior policy practitioner with knowledge of how government works
- have a quick intellect and the ability to bring new thinking to complex problems
- be able to demonstrate a track record of problem solving and formulating advice in a high pressure environment
- have superior communication skills and the ability to influence at the next level
- ideally have a background in relevant areas like health, social development, labour market or economics
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more, please email your CV to Michelle Thomas at email@example.com, quoting reference 05691 or call Michelle 04 909 7384.