- Position Senior Policy Advisor- 18 Month Fixed Term
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# MTH05750
- Posted 1 March 2021
- Close off 8 March 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced senior policy advisor to join their Prevention & Policy team. This is an 18 month' parental leave fixed term contract. In this role you will be working on legislative changes and policy relating to social policy issues, in particular family violence and sexual violence. This role could also suit someone with an interest or experience in youth justice.
What they need from you:
- Previous strategic senior policy advice and analysis
- Experience in leading pieces of policy work
- Mentoring and coaching juniors
- Critical thinking skills and can work with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, research, and analytical skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job #05750 or call Michelle on 04 909 7384.