- Position Principal Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# MTH05790
- Posted 1 April 2021
- Close off 9 April 2021
This high performing team develops the organizational strategy that helps the agency achieve their vision for New Zealand. They provide the best possible operational policy information that helps influence all major decision making. The Principal advisor is key to providing and enhancing the evidence base for the delivery of high-quality advice to influence the work of the organization. You will need the flexibility to adapt and develop as the environment continually evolves.
Key areas of responsibility will include providing essential relationship/stakeholder management to ensure the work of the team is well informed and relevant and providing a positive impact on the operational policy work program. You will be able to provide thought leadership on strategic risks from an operational lens as well as ensuring consideration of economic, cultural, social and environmental impacts.
You will possess the following experience:
- Capability to identify and express core elements of an issue or proposal
- Experience of creating and developing extensive networks across sector participants, Maori and stakeholders
- Strong project leadership
- Ability to develop and implement policy and regulatory intervention processes
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to find out more please email Michelle Thomas on email@example.com or call 04 473 6699