- Position Principal Advisors
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# MTH55560
- Posted 17 December 2020
- Close off 22 January 2021
We are noticing an increase in demand for Principal advisors.
The Principal Advisor role works alongside others to provide thought leadership. You will be able to engage and influence at all levels within internal and external networks as well as mentor Senior Advisors and others. This is a chance to challenge yourself, and bring fresh perspectives on managing complex issues and programmes of work.
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to take ownership of the overall success of your team through influential leadership
- Strong technical expertise that will allow you to successfully apply advanced frameworks and methodologies to identify policy issues and corresponding options.
- Strategic and critical thinker; able to seamlessly apply logical reasoning and sound judgement
- Robust Decision-making skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, building long-term relationships
- Thorough understanding of the machinery of government and legislative processes
We are building our talent pool ready for the new year. If you are looking for a new challenge please email our consultant, Michelle Thomas, at email@example.com, quoting reference #56660 or select APPLY NOW.