- Position Senior Governance Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# MTH57200
- Posted 12 February 2021
- Close off 26 February 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Advisor in Governance and Performance.
In this role you will assist in managing the effective operation of the Ministry’s governance system and provide advice, support and thought leadership.
- Experience in issue analysis and report writing
- Knowledge of government processes (ministerial and Cabinet roles, Parliamentary processes, budget and public sector management systems)
- Proven ability to understand senior management and, senior management and strategic issues
- Sound understanding of the corporate governance environment, particularly within the public sector
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to staff at all levels and an ability to develop working relationships on an individual basis as required
- Project management skills
- Setting direction and performance expectations (Statements of Intent, Business Plans)
- Awareness of Mātauranga Māori, understanding protocols and able to participate effectively in interactions with Māori
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV in word format to email@example.com using reference MT57200.