- Position Production Assistant - Pattern Maker
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# CC6588987
- Posted 19 February 2021
- Close off 19 March 2021
This company based in Henderson is looking for a Production Assistant - Pattern Maker to join their high performing team manufacturing a variety of canvas & pvc goods.
This is an exciting, hands-on position where you will put your skills in Design, Pattern Making & Industrial Sewing to the test.
Requirements of the role:
- Meet with customers to ascertain requirements
- Design and Make patterns
- Maintain Quality Standards
- Assist the Factory Manager covering a variety of duties including but not limited to sewing, cutting, factory clean
- Build good relationships with the team
- 6 months + Industrial Sewing Machine experience
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Ability to multi task, prioritise workload and keep focused.
In return you can expect:
- Flexible start/finish times - 20 - 40 hours per week
- Occasional overtime and Saturday hours
- Use of machines outside of work hours for personal items
- Great team environment
- Career development opportunities for the right person
- A trusted company to work for, with lots of work
A fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a permanent role with career development. You will be a key member of a close hardworking team and will enjoy the benefits of being a permanent member of their company.
If this sounds like you, click on APPLY to submit your application.
Please note only applicants with a Citizenship or NZ Permanent Residency will be considered.