Terms and Conditions
The following Terms apply generally to any users or visitors to the Alpha Job Board ("Our Site"), referred to as “you”:
Use of Our Site
By using Our Site you agree to be bound by the Terms.
If you are searching Our Site and applying for a role advertised by Alpha or another of our Advertisers:
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the advertisement is genuine and that the details you provide in your application to the advertised role are also genuine and appropriate to the role.
- You warrant that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of Alpha or another of our Advertisers that you do so as a genuine potential candidate in your own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- You indemnify Alpha from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly resulting from the submission of any personal details entered as part of your application process to one of our Advertisers.
Alpha has copyright over all unique content on Our Site including without limitation Logo's, templates, instructions, Advertisements and these Terms. Copyrighted information is not to be downloaded, shared with third parties or used by you for your commercial gain independent of and without the express approval of Alpha. Sharing of Advertisements whether through email or other social media means is permitted provided that the sharing will result in benefit to Alpha or the Advertiser (for example: sharing could result in further applications to the advertised role).
Alpha does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any interruption to or inability to access Our Site;
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond the control of Alpha.
You warrant that in accessing or visiting Our Site you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code. You are not permitted to link any website to Our Site without receiving written permission.
Nothing in the Terms will exclude, restrict or modify any rights or remedies which you may have under any applicable legislation which under such legislation cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Alpha may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.