- Position Digital Transformation Consultant
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# AV43367
- Posted 30 June 2020
- Close off 7 July 2020
Our client is a respectable agency - a non-profit & government funded organisation working on the promotion of trade and investment in the Pacific Islands, with offices in Australia, China, Europe and New Zealand.
They have currently identified the need to undergo a digital transformation in order to better position the organisation to deliver value to their clients in a modern digital context. Digital solutions already in place include cloud-based for ease of accessibility, file sharing and more file sharing space with lesser dependency on computer hardware for storage purposes.
Core Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Review and define the current digital maturity - at office and global level
- Identify capability gaps to undertake digital transformation
- Create a 5-year Digital Roadmap for the global level
- Outline indicative timelines and potential cost implications for implementation and future administration
Skills & Relevant Experience needed:
- Minimum 6 years' experience developing & implementing digital strategy & outcomes
- Strong in consulting and design of digital solutions
- Knowledge of working in the Pacific
Candidates with a valid work permit in New Zealand (preferably Auckland) and Australia (preferably Sydney) are encouraged to apply. Highly experienced candidates in Australia and New Zealand would be preferred.