- Position Personal Assistant/Coordinator
- Division Asset Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Hamilton
- Ref# CA33807
- Posted 17 November 2023
- Close off 17 December 2023
- Te Manawa Taki – Trauma System Service | Waikato Hospital
- 32 hours per week – Monday - Thursday
Do you crave a fulfilling role within a dynamic and innovative team? If so, the Te Manawa Taki (Midland Regional) Trauma Service has just the opportunity you have been waiting for. We are in search of a committed and enthusiastic Personal Assistant/Coordinator to join their team. You will be at the centre of the team, playing a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency of their administration system. This is not your usual office job; it is an exciting and challenging career opportunity, where you will:
- Be the driving force behind the smooth management of meetings – responsible for agendas, minute taking and room bookings, for all our local and regional meetings
- Collaborate closely with our dedicated clinicians and innovated Trauma Hub team, forging strong connections and fostering an environment of teamwork.
- Become the go-to person with our regional Hub team
- Manage staff leave requests
- Assist with recruitment using Taleo HR system
- Order stationery and process purchase orders using Oracle procurement system
- Provide support for our Midland Trauma website, update and source new material
- Coordinate events, symposiums, training sessions, and team-building activities, ensuring everything runs like clockwork
- Assist with material and development of communications and reports that reflect our commitment to excellence
- Lead administrative projects
- Manage the Clinical Director’s calendar efficiently, highlighting and organising capabilities, and
- Support senior trauma management.
In your role as Personal Assistant/Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the Te Manawa Taki (Midland) Trauma team, helping to ensure the day-to-day operation of their service. What they do matters – they are a network of devoted clinicians dedicated to ensuring the application of best practice in trauma care. Their clinical network is backed by a central hub service dedicated to assisting patients affected by physical injury, their families, and the wider community. As a team, they work tirelessly to ensure trauma patients receive the best care, regardless of when, where, or how the incidents occurred. They are trailblazers in trauma system development, having pioneered the first regional Level 1 trauma system in New Zealand.
We are on the lookout for a self-driven team player who thrives on teamwork and has a genuine passion for making a difference. The perfect candidate will shine in the following areas:
- Exceptional Personal Assistant/Coordinator skills, coupled with a keen eye for details and unwavering accuracy
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Office, and tech savvy
- A friendly and approachable demeanour, along with a positive attitude
- Effective time management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly
- Superb communication and written skills to ensure effective interaction with our dynamic team
- A love of learning and willingness to learn new skills and seek help when needed
- A commitment to excellence, adaptability to change, and an eagerness to embrace new challenges
If you have proven experience in a Personal Assistant/Coordinator role and enjoy a challenge then this is the opportunity for you, and we want to hear from you!
For further details, please contact Judith on 07 839 3685 at Asset Recruitment or email firstname.lastname@example.org