- Position Yard Coordinator / Vehicle Detailer – Airport Oaks
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CC3518
- Posted 16 September 2019
- Close off 14 October 2019
If you're ready to start your career in the exciting and fast-paced automotive industry - and you have the drive it takes to prove your self-worth - then this position has your name on it!
Our client is opening a brand new Pre Delivery Centre at Auckland Airport and is looking for a reliable, motivated and hard-working Yard Hand to join the team.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the yard, moving vehicles in and around the yard as needed, as well as assisting the detailing team when needed.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU NEED:
- A full driver's license and be competent driving both manual and automatic vehicles
- Some previous detailing experience (preferred but not essential)
- A genuine passion for the Automotive Industry and Motor Vehicles
- An eye for detail & presentation
- The ability to work in fast paced environment
- To be reliable and have a positive work ethic
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ENJOY:
- A supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of $19 + 8% holiday pay
- Career growth and development opportunities for the right candidates
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about cars and has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The role offers full-time hours on an ongoing temporary contract.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.