- Position Vehicle Detailers - Airport Oaks
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CC3518
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 11 September 2019
If you're ready to start your career in the exciting and fast-paced automotive industry - and you have the drive it takes to prove your self-worth - then this position has your name on it!
Our client is opening a brand-new Pre Delivery Centre at Auckland Airport and is looking for reliable, motivated and hard-working Detailers to join the team.
You will be responsible for detailing the interior and exterior of new vehicles to a high standard for their valued customers.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU NEED:
- A full driver's license and be competent driving both manual and automatic vehicles
- Some previous grooming experience (preferred but not essential)
- A genuine passion for the Automotive Industry and Motor Vehicles
- An eye for detail & presentation
- The ability to work in fast paced environment
- To be reliable and have a positive work ethic
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ENJOY:
- A supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of $19 + 8% holiday pay
- Career growth and development opportunities for the right candidates
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about cars and has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The role offers full-time hours on an ongoing temporary contract.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.