- Position Class 1 Driver - Temporary
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# CE0010000
- Posted 28 July 2020
- Close off 7 August 2020
This healthcare organisation is looking for two temporary class 1 Drivers to help with their shuttle run. One Driver is required to work from the 17th August until the 25th September, driving 0600-1430 out of the North Shore, and the other Driver to cover from the 24th August to the 4th September driving 1000-1830 out of West Auckland.
You'll be required to attend a couple of days training prior to these start dates. In this role, you will be responsible for the transport of people. You don't need previous experience, you just need to be a people person who is very reliable, and has their full drivers license!
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Available to start for the above mentioned dates
- A clean and current Class 1 license
- Good communication skills and able to interact and engage with others
- Must be reliable!
As you are the face of our company you will be professional, well presented and take pride in your work.
If this temporary role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now.