- Position Social Worker - Nationwide service
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CE060504018628899978
- Posted 16 November 2023
- Close off 16 December 2023
The company and opportunity:
Our client provides health and social services to South Auckland. They're growing fast and are becoming a very recognisable name in the community.
They have an opportunity available for a Social Worker who is qualified and registered with the SWRB. This role is office based and delivered nationwide. There is no home visits and no direct face to face contact, all Social Work and plans are done over the phone. Perfect for those who want to work in this field but perhaps want to get off the road.
If you're a new grad, or with years of experience, regardless we want to hear from you. Knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies is essential for this role, and if you can speak Te Reo Māori, even better
The role, in a nut shell:
Some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide Social Work services to clients via the phone
- Confidential correspondence and reports
- Build trusting relationships which are evidenced through case notes
To be successful in either role:
- Social Work Qualification
- Currently registered with SWRB or plan including timeframes to gain registration for the Social Worker role
- Knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies is essential
- Proven understanding of Social Work practices
- You must be compassionate, and have the client and whanau's best interests at heart
- Clean criminal record
- Permanent NZ residency or citizenship
What's in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, salary, a very supportive manager, flexibility and the opportunity to gain great experience and growth. If this role sounds like you, please apply now!