- Position Office Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE43151
- Posted 8 May 2020
- Close off 10 June 2020
The company and opportunity:
This is a permanent opportunity for the best in Administration! My client is a medium sized enterprise who distributes a large range of well known food products. You'll know the names when you walk down the food isles in supermarkets.
With an existing team of 20, they have a strong focus on providing customers with fantastic customer service, and fantastic products that we all know and love! In times like these you need job security, and working in FMCG is a safe bet. Based in Ellerslie, they are seeking an Office Manager to join the team.
The role, in a nut shell:
As Office Manager, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Administration including monthly reporting
- Calendar management and PA help to the General Manager
- Preparation for sales meetings
- Customer service
To be successful in this role:
- Strong previous Office Management experience, if this is in an FMCG environment this will be advantageous but not a must
- Previous PA experience, and strong MS Office skills including Excel
- Top notch communication and organisational skills
- Possess initiative, enthusiasm, be proactive and think on your feet
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Positive, upbeat personality, has a good sense of humor and a back bone
- NZ citizen or resident, those without this won't be considered due to this being a permanent opportunity
Whats in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, competitive salary, and a great company to work for. If the above is ticking all of your boxes, apply now to find out more!