- Position Receptionist - West Auckland - FT 12 months
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# CE43374
- Posted 6 July 2020
- Close off 17 July 2020
Come and join a funky team of people who are passionate about all things property! A leader in their field, they have many years experience developing and managing commercial hubs and shopping centers. Chances are, you've probably visited their locations many times! Based in Westgate, they're a team of collaborative professionals who also know how to have a good laugh. This is a fixed term 12 month contract, with the potential for this to go permanent. This is a Junior role, that will suit someone looking to get their first Reception role.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join the team based in Westgate. In this role you will be seen as a key person in the company. You will be based at the front desk of the head office, and be the face of NZRPG in terms of visitors and callers. Customer Service will be your passion, and your organisation/administration skills will be second to none! If this sounds like you so far, keep reading!
The role, in a nut shell:
- Greeting visitors at the front desk, and answering all phone calls
- Maintain and administer key register
- File of correspondence
- Provide administration support to staff when required
- Maintain records of vehicle servicing requirements
- Organize and execute company functions when required and book travel
- General administration/data entry
- Office maintenance
To be successful in this role:
- Must have NZ citizenship or residency
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Organized and great time management/organizational skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Must have a sense of humor! Those without one, need not apply!
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team of people. To find out more, please apply now!