- Position Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE4389700558
- Posted 7 January 2021
- Close off 29 January 2021
The company and opportunity:
This is a permanent opportunity for the best in administration! New year, new new opportunity! My client is a not for profit organisation who provide health and social services to South and central Auckland.
In times like these, you need job security and my client can provide exactly that, as this organisation is growing faster then ever! This role if full time, Monday - Friday with normal office hours, based in Manuku.
You will be joining a fantastic team, who not only share the same common passion for their community, but they also have a great sense of humor! If you too have a good sense of humor, plus have knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies AND you have solid previous administration experience, then we would like to hear from you!
As Administrator, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Administrative support and service development
- File management
- IT management/data entry
- Special projects
To be successful in this role:
- Previous administration experience is a must, as is solid MS Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A team player, who's passionate about the not for profit space, and commitment to increasing Maori and Pacific health well being
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of IT systems and software
- Strong work ethic, and reliable
- Effective communication written and verbal
- If you're fluent in Te Reo this would be an advantage
- As this is a permanent role, those only with NZ Citizenship or permanent residency will be considered for this role
What's in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, a great company to work for who are growing fast and can provide you with strong job security in a challenging job market.
You'll be joining a fantastic team who will feel like family! If the above is ticking all of your boxes, please include a cover letter and apply now to find out more!