- Position Security ID Office Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CHN9745411
- Posted 14 November 2023
- Close off 7 December 2023
This is a full-time 6-month temporary role ( with the potential to extend for longer) for a bubbly Administrator who has a strong background in Customer Service as this is a front-facing role. You will need to be reliable and have excellent attendance and attention to detail. This role is based in Grafton. You will need to hold a permanent residency/ citizenship or a valid work visa for longer than 2 years in New Zealand. They are needing someone to start ASAP! This role is Monday to Friday 7:00am- 3:30pm so perfect for someone who loves earlier starts!
The purpose of this role is to administer and oversee day-to-day service delivery requirements ranging from end-user requests for undertaking individual access control requests, issuing Staff and Contractor ID cards, assist the Security Coordinator with the development and implementation of effective standards and policies. This role will also provide administrative support to the Security Management Team.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Carrying out day-to-day access requests for new staff, existing staff, Contractors, and Partner Organisations
- Issuing ID cards to new staff, contractors, and partner organisations
- Providing immediate support to existing staff who may experience access issues with their current cards
- Provide quality and professional customer service experience focusing on exceeding expectations
- Provide administrative support
- Compliance with safe systems of work, health & safety
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate
- Excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrates conflict resolution and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrates cultural competence and an understanding of cultural differences when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Uses initiative to resolve problems and customer enquiries
- Demonstrates personal accountability for completion of required tasks assuring quality results
- Communicates with colleagues in a confident manner that allows work to be issued and completed
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation with a fantastic culture. To find out more, please apply now!