- Position Procurement Specialist
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK41972
- Posted 19 November 2019
- Close off 20 December 2019
- Hourly Rate $60 to $70 per hour
We are in need of a Construction Procurement Specialist for a high priority remediation project.
This role is a contract role, with an initial minimum duration of 6 months.
Based in South Auckland.
- Construction Procurement expertise
- Maintain and develop relationships with subcontractors, suppliers
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies
- Ensure accurate takeoffs
- Create scopes of work
- Negotiate pricing contract
- Creating purchase orders
- Will be dealing with the NZ players in everything from Architectural services, to panel contracts of various trades.
- In developing construction / infrastructure related RFP’s etc and managing the contractual documentation through to contract award.
- Minimum 5 years New Zealand procurement experience
- Construction Procurement experience
- NZ Construction codes and procurement standards
- Minimum 6 month contract
- $500 - $600 per day, plus GST
This role will require one to already the rights to Work in NZ and requires New Zealand experience, if you have these skills:
Please email me at email@example.com or click apply.