- Position Senior Project Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK43494
- Posted 28 July 2020
- Close off 14 August 2020
- Hourly Rate $100+ per hour
Senior Project Manager
The primary function of this role is to plan and implement enterprise-level business change programmes to deliver the benefits of additional hospital capacity, models of care and ways of working to meet patient demand.
The post-holder will work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure project success and contribute to the overall delivery of the programme.
- Develop business case, project plans and project brief documents for the planning, design, development and implementation of business change programmes
- Provide project management expertise to assigned business change programmes, applying best practice project management methodologies to deliver to time, budget and the project deliverable as documented in the programme business case
- Maintain systems and processes to facilitate reporting of key programme information
- Manage steering groups, other project meetings and associated documentation as required
- Identify programme issues and risks, develop and apply mitigation strategies and escalate significant issues as required
- Ensure the timely completion of post implementation audits and implement recommendations where required
- Ensure that the management, clinicians and other staff are supported to effectively manage the impact of change via effective communication and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure any business or clinical process change requirements are identified, agreed, documented and implemented
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholder groups
The role will be approximately 6- 9 months contract.
Ideally someone who can start immediately or within 2 weeks.
This is an urgent contract and thus applications that already have the rights to work in New Zealand will be considered.