- Position ICT Project Coordinator
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# DH41274
- Posted 7 September 2019
- Close off 15 September 2019
- Hourly Rate $65 to $75 per hour
3-months | $70-75/hr
Our client is a busy in-house ICT group within a major government organisation. They run a large project delivery team of over 80 staff supported by a team of dedicated project coordinators. Methods are hybrid but increasingly Agile requiring sound people engagement skills and the ability to keep controls in order.
The role focusses on directly supporting project & programme managers with the usual duties including;
- Organising and facilitating project stakeholder meetings.
- Proactively ensuring project controls are used and updated; plans & schedules, financials etc.
- Compiling project communications and reports, ensuring appropriate stakeholder input.
- Onboarding project resources under project management guidance.
- Identifying areas of new opportunity for our services.
What you'll bring;
- At least 2-3 years experience of working in a project coordination capacity within a formal project or programme delivery group (ideally ICT).
- Strong stakeholder management and organisation skills.
- An understanding of setting up and running project controls (scheduling, risk registers, reporting etc.)
- A great team & collaboration work ethic.
- Ideally a recognised project accreditation (PRINCE2, PMI, ICAgile)
If you're looking for a contract to take you into the New Year - Apply Now for urgent consideration.