- Position Dental Assistant
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland
- Ref# ER41826
- Posted 13 November 2023
- Close off 12 December 2023
- Hourly Rate $20 to $30 per hour
We are on the look out for Dental Assistants looking for casual/part-time or permanent roles in the Auckland Region.
As a Dental Assistant, you will work alongside highly trained clinicians and other dental professionals to provide excellent patient care and support. You will be supporting clinicians during various dental procedures and ensuring best practice standards are upheld, and the best patient care is provided to every patient. You will also take control of tasks such as sterilisation and infection control, ensuring all instruments and equipment are processed and sterilised following best practice guidelines.
Being a Dental Assistant is a fast-paced role where no two days are the same. You will be someone who enjoys working closely within a team and providing upstanding customer care.
- Assist Clinicians during dental procedures, such as taking X-rays, sterilising instruments, and preparing materials.
- Greet patients, review their medical history and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain accurate patient records and filing systems
- Prepare treatment rooms and instruments for use
- Stock and order dental supplies
- Previous experience as a Dental Assistant is preferred
- Knowledge of dental procedures and techniques
- Excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment