- Position Part Time Housekeeper
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# ER43373
- Posted 30 June 2020
- Close off 31 July 2020
My client is a charitable organisation assisting children and families during some of the most difficult times of their lives. They provide free care, accommodation and support to thousands of families every year, and such a big job takes superstar housekeepers to make sure everything is kept in order.
We are looking for two part-time housekeepers to work a shared 56-hour per fortnight roster. This temporary role will run for the next few months supporting the facility.
- Cleaning family rooms including bathrooms and kitchens
- Cleaning carpets
- Spot cleaning
- Managing laundry rotation and placing stock into correct store rooms
The ideal candidate will:
- Share and promote the organisation's values of charity and kindness without fail
- Have housekeeping experience in a hotel setting
- Be open to working 8am - 4:30pm any day of the week
This assignment starts on the 13th July for the right candidates, so be sure to get your application in quick. Full training is provided! We are looking for housekeepers with a wonderful and upbeat head on their shoulders. If you think this sounds like you, apply today!