- Position Personal Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC77554
- Posted 17 February 2021
- Close off 4 March 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced PA who is able to work under pressure and work in an agile and ambiguous environment. Our client is looking for someone who can come in immediately.
- Full diary management
- Coordinating meetings, travel bookings, event bookings, airport transfers etc.
- Provide high-level confidential executive support
- Maintain good working knowledge of current matters
- Liaise effectively and communicate with internal and external parties
- Preparing agendas
- Meeting minutes
- Supporting the wider team
The candidate will have:
- Previous EA/PA experience
- Experience working in the public sector
- Excellent organization and administration skills to support managers
- Diary management and multitasking abilities
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient MS suite skills and excellent writing skills
If you would like to apply for this role please click APPLY NOW OR send your CV through to Georgie.email@example.com All applicants MUST have the right to work in NZ and currently be in Wellington NZ. If you have any further enquiries, please contact Georgie Carter on 04 499 3270.