- Position Industrial Territory Manager - Scientific
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# JM337
- Posted 20 November 2023
- Close off 20 December 2023
Scientific Sales Manager - Industrial
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Territory Manager, with an academic background in Life Sciences (or similar), to join a passionate and successful sales team.
Through direct sales and working collaboratively as part of a team, you will be responsible for driving growth, expanding our client's customer base, and establishing a strong market presence.
This role is a perfect mix of science and industry.
About the Role
- Conduct on-site customer visits to provide technical information with regards to various laboratory instruments (and other scientific products), relative to the Industrial sector.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Develop business plans, market analysis, and sales strategies for assigned territory.
- Present on-site product demonstrations and attend technical seminars/trade shows.
- Identify and pursue commercial opportunities; provide solutions to meet customer needs.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Life Sciences or related field.
- Previous laboratory experience in molecular biology or cell biology techniques desirable, plus sound understanding of chemistry.
- Prior sales and account management experience, with a proven record in creating revenue.
- Computer literate, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Ability to assimilate new technology with ease.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, with high level of self-motivation.
- You’ll work for one of NZ’s most reputable providers of quality products for use in research, clinical, and industrial applications.
- You’ll enjoy a work environment where team camaraderie thrives, efforts and wins are celebrated, and flexibility, diversity, and inclusiveness is valued.
- Tangible benefits include a generous travel allowance, laptop and mobile phone, accommodation/meal allowance, plus sales bonuses/commission.
Ability to travel throughout Auckland and up to the far North Island is essential, as is a valid driver's licence.
If you are looking for a rewarding position with a successful well-established NZ company that specialises in high quality products for use in Research, Clinical, and Industrial applications, we encourage you to apply.