- Position Payroll Assistant
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# JN44495
- Posted 23 February 2021
- Close off 19 March 2021
This National Training Organisation has a new role due to their growth. Excellent time to be joining this Mt Wellington based company that can offer you a very good team environment, no two days the same and good career growth.
They have a large payroll of over 700, where you will be assisting the Payroll Manager and another person for all processing, reconciliation and compliance for Payroll related matters.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining employee and payroll records
- Answering all Leave enquiries for over 700 employees
- Assisting them in explaining the process and entitlement of applying for leave
- Reviewing, co-ordinating timesheets and payroll data
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of payroll systems and processes
We are looking for a person that is approachable, patient with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with a wide variety of employees from different cultures and a range of ages.
You will need to be able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines and have a good knowledge of NZ payroll/ACC legislation and Leave entitlement. Ideally you will have experience working with a large payroll for over 300 people and be comfortable with constant interruptions.
This is a permanent role with a great company and a great team of people.
Please apply now.