- Position Storeperson – Automotive Parts
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# LM66154
- Posted 5 November 2019
- Close off 6 December 2019
Our client has opened a brand-new Pre-Delivery Centre at Auckland Airport and is looking for a reliable, motivated and hard-working Storeman to join the team.
You will be responsible for assisting the Parts Supervisor, managing inwards and outwards goods, picking and packing and processing orders.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION, YOU NEED:
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- A strong understanding of mechanical parts
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and time management
- Good computer skills - intermediate level or higher
- To be reliable and have a positive work ethic
- A forklift License would be an advantage
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL ENJOY:
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday, 6am – 3pm
- Competitive hourly rate
- A supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth and development opportunities for the right candidates
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the automotive industry and has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.