- Position Agile Coach
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LV14012021
- Posted 14 January 2021
- Close off 28 January 2021
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach for one of our clients in the public sector for a 6 month contract.
- Be accountable for the implementation of SAFe methodology and practices
- Ensure consistent and appropriate behaviours in line with the Agile methodology
- Responsible for managing relationships internally
- Coach teams resolve problems and challenges efficiently and pro-actively
- Working experience of SAFe Agile is highly desirable
- Sound leadership skills and the ability to mentor and coach
- Previous Agile transformation experience would be ideal
- Work experience supporting Design Thinking and DevOps needed
- Experience in technology delivery
- Excellent communication skills needed including empathy
- Ability to negotiate constructive outcomes
If this sounds like your next opportunity, give me a call, let’s talk about what is important in your next job. Contact me on 04 4993270 or send me an email on Lucinda@alphajobs.co.nz.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST be entitled to work in New Zealand.