- Position Project Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LV43993
- Posted 17 February 2021
- Close off 5 March 2021
Our client is looking for an ICT Project Manager for a fixed term contract until June 2021. Great working environment, with flexibility options available.
- Be responsible for mitigating risks
- be responsible for implementing new systems
- managing the RFP Process
- Short list suitable vendors and manage the relationships
- Provide high level communication and provide comprehensive progress reports
- Have excellent understanding of the mechanics of government and
The successful person for this role will be able to hit the ground running and have experience in working in a matrix reporting system to various stakeholders. Assigning tasks and to the team and optimizing internal resources for the successful delivery of the project.
- Report, lead and co-ordinate work stream progress
- Review and amend relevant project documentation
- Have experience with PTAS solutions
- Have good procurement process knowledge
- Initiate implementation plans
- Influence and manage relevant stakeholders
- Lead small to medium projects from planning to delivery
If this sounds like your next opportunity, give me a call, let’s talk about what is important in your next job. Contact me on 04 499 3270 or send me an email on Lucinda@alphajobs.co.nz.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST be entitled to work in NZ and currently based in Wellington and eligible for security clearance.