- Position Management Accountant - Grafton
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF040585
- Posted 14 November 2023
- Close off 3 December 2023
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join this large and very busy organisation located in Grafton - car park provided.
This role will have an ASAP start and will be for 3-6 months and possibly longer.
The main purpose of this role will be to perform accounting duties to support the Finance Team and managers within the Facilities & Development in a manner that enables decisions and actions which add value to the achievement of the organisation’s vision and goals.
- Preparing and posting general ledger/project journals
- Assisting with the preparation and population of monthly reporting packages for projects and the programme as a whole
- Assisting with the preparation and population of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring reports are accurate, relevant, timely, with robust analysis, financial prudence and clear strategic intent
- Investigate budget variances from Actual to budget/forecast
- Forecast Monthly Results
- Assisting with other financial tasks and project work as requested
- Providing backup and assistance to the Management Accountants
- Verifying and complete requisition requests with appropriate support documents within agreed timeframe
- Ensuring purchase orders are raised within budget limits and monitor projects commitment and spending to date
- Assist to resolve day to day financial issues
To be considered you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting and/or business
- Minimum 2 years experience in an assistant/management accountant role
- Membership of CAANZ (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience in supporting large project finances in a large organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Oracle financials experience
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Deadline driven and good attention to detail
If you are available to start asap and enjoy a challenge working for a large complex organisation and feel this would be the perfect fit for you then don’t miss out on this opportunity. APPLY NOW to be considered.