- Position Junior Credit Controller
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF042123
- Posted 13 February 2020
- Close off 28 February 2020
We currently have a longer term temporary requirement for a credit controller for a well established New Zealand organisation based in Penrose. Working within the accounts receivable team this role will be primarily responsible for the collection HD and company debt, minimising bad debts and assisting internal and external customers with accounts related queries.
Although this is a temporary requirement, it is anticipated that the successful candidate could eventually move into the role on a permanent basis. In this role you can grow and develop your Credit Control experience working for a well established busy organisation.
- Raising credit notes, refunds and journals for approval on the correct paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Contacting all overdue and/ or delivery blocked customers each month to maximise cash collection, debt reduction and revenue
- Ensuring data change requests are actioned promptly and accurately
- Sending consistent non-paying customers to Debt Collection each month and ensuring the appropriate procedures followed
- Maintaining focus on cash collection throughout the month and maximising any opportunity inside the ledger to collect payment
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to plan work tasks and priorities for self and others. Makes efficient and productive use of time to achieve objective
- Comes up with and promotes innovative and new ways to do things
- Takes care and pays attention to detail which ensures work accuracy and quality
- Sees both internal and external customers as important and works to exceed customer needs
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own actions and area of responsibility, ensuring completion and quality
- Communicates in a way which gets the point across clearly, logically and concisely
- Comfortable working with numerical information with the ability to spot errors and identify trends
- 2+ years of credit control experience
If this sounds like you then please apply now with your CV. Please note this is an immediate requirement. Starting asap this role will keep you busy for the next 4-6 months.