- Position Flood Restoration/Carpet Cleaner
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# TP36254000
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 9 May 2019
Our Client is a reputable worldwide leader in Flood Restoration/Carpet Cleaning, operating for over 30 years in New Zealand and over 45 countries around the world. They are looking for a reliable, committed, hard working go-getter looking to secure their future.
Now's the time to join their team of Flood Restoration professionals who also specialise in all aspects of carpet & upholstery cleaning, stain removal and fire damage.
Experience in flood restoration would be an advantage but not essential. A good knowledge of cleaning would suffice.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Escape Auckland's peak traffic & work afternoons/evenings/weekends - Enjoy Monday's & Tuesday's as your weekend!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High standards in your work ethic
- Shown consistently your ‘Can do’ attitude
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Effective communication with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work well under pressure and autonomously
- Great time management skills and work fast and efficiently
- A genuine drive to help your customer’s
- Physical ability to manage heavy lifting
- Current Full Driver’s License
- Clear Police Record
- Available to work after hours and weekends
In addition, you will maintain accurate record keeping and comfortably use an iPad and mobile.
If you feel you fit the criteria and have NZ residency or valid work visa please send your CV to Tania Paul.