- Position Asset Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# KL43900
- Posted 1 October 2020
- Close off 1 November 2020
Our Client is looking for an Asset Manager to lead a team of three.
You will be delivering asset management initiatives.
You will be working with people who love what they do in an exciting and fast paced working environment where no two days are the same!
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Five years previous experience working as an Asset Manager in a property/construction environment of diverse property types
- People leadership and management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience developing and maintaining asset management practices
- Experience with asset management technical documents including plans and policies
- Knowledge and experience applying the IIMM infrastructure manual
- An understanding of asset management systems
- An understanding of project management and procurement processes
A relevant tertiary qualification is essential.
An understanding of GIS systems relating to asset management is highly desirable.
This newly listed permanent role will not last long so, don’t delay and apply now or call Kate on 0276346961 for a confidential chat.