- Position Senior Learning and Development Adviser
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# KL44030
- Posted 29 October 2020
- Close off 24 November 2020
Alpha Recruitment is seeking a driven and experienced Senior Learning and Development Adviser who is a strong relationship builder.
This position has no direct reports.
You will be working with great people who love what they do.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have:
- At least three years previous experience working as a Senior Learning and Development Adviser
- Strong knowledge of learning and development best practice
- Knowledge of the machinery of government
- An understanding of human resources strategy and planning
- An understanding of Tikanga Maori
- At least intermediate level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience designing and delivering adult learning programmes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous coaching experience
A tertiary qualification in human resources or psychology is highly desirable.
This is a permanent full time position.
The successful candidate must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
So do not delay and APPLY today or contact Kate on 0276346961.