- Position Production Operator - Honey
- Division Asset Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Waikato
- Ref# PP33812
- Posted 21 November 2023
- Close off 21 December 2023
You MUST have immediate eligibility to work in New Zealand to be considered
Our client, a leading manufacturer of premium New Zealand Manuka Honey are looking for reliable and punctual individuals to join their team in Te Awamutu. While initially these will be a 3 month assignments there is the possibility for ongoing work leading to permanent position for the right candidates.
Role starting 8th December 2023. Note: the plant will be shutdown 22nd December through to 8th January and therefore no work during this time.
Will not suitable summer holiday job only seekers.
What's in it for you?
Overtime and allowances for hours worked outside of Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm
- Great team environment
- Potential temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates
- Immediate start, Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm
- Production Operators to work in the filling/labelling and packaging rooms
- Operate production, packing and labelling equipment
- Inspect and maintain quality product / packing materials
- Stack finished packaging items, wrap pallets, and prepare for transportation
- Accurately maintain and record items
- Label products by hand or machine as required
Depending on production, you will be rostered between the following shifts;
- 7am – 4:30pm
- 10am – 7pm
In time once you are a competent operator you may be scheduled on the occasional 4am–1pm shift.
You will be a great team player with the ability to work well within a small close-knit team. You will have good numeracy and literacy skills, be an excellent communicator and offer our client a commitment to health and safety.
Previous experience in process work, packing and labelling would be ideal.
Interested? Apply now.
All applicants will undergo and must pass all pre-employment checks including favourable reference from your most recent supervisor, clear criminal background, and drug/alcohol testing.