- Position Project Coordinator
- Division Asset Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Hamilton
- Ref# ST33811
- Posted 21 November 2023
- Close off 24 December 2023
New year, new opportunity for a rockstar!
Our client is a leader in the field of planning and surveying, and a number of engineering disciplines including civil, roading, transport and environmental. Their teams across the north island provide focused, integrated and award-winning solutions for their large client base.
This position will suit a variety of backgrounds – it’s more the depth and breadth of your skillset that will ensure your success! The key attributes we seek are outstanding time management and organizational skills, coupled with the capacity to take on a large workload and solve problems effectively. Your analytical skills will impress and you’ll offer previous high-level administration and/or coordination experience. Advanced computer and systems skills are essential, and familiarity with Synergy will be an advantage.
The projects you’ll work with will vary in size and timeframes, but a typical day will see you:
- Preparing client engagement contracts
- Setting up job files and work instructions
- Allocating projects and organizing workflow
- Obtaining property files and permits
- Organising quotes for traffic management and CCTV
- Responding to project queries
- Project reporting
- Providing team support
- Coordinating project meetings
- Assisting with general administration and health & safety compliance.
Career progression in the project space is an option for the successful candidate, as is the opportunity to add value to the on time successful delivery of a variety of interesting projects.
Please email Judy, firstname.lastname@example.org to request a position description, or apply now!